There are many visible signs of ageing. Simple stuff like greying hair, fine lines and wrinkles make a person look older overnight! For many people, it is not ageing that adversely affects them, but the way they look as they grow older affects their psychological wellness.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a part of the new age range of minimally invasive cosmetic treatments that can pause ageing in its tracks. Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected under the skin to smoothen out wrinkles. Dermal fillers reduce facial lines and restore the lost volume in the muscles. They make the injected area appear plump, smooth and youthful.
Why Do Patients Opt For Dermal Fillers?
More and more people have grown aware of the way they look and how their looks affect their personality, relationships and even professional associations. People want to look young, healthy and happy. In short, they always want to put their best foot forward. This rising awareness is a leading rationale behind the growing popularity of Dermal Fillers in India.
Dermal fillers aid in correcting static wrinkles. Static wrinkles are a type of wrinkles that have set in your skin, over a period of time. These wrinkles occur when the skin begins to lose elasticity and collagen. The skin where these static wrinkles form begins to sag and loses volume. Dermal fillers can be injected underneath the skin to restore volume in sagging skin folds. This is why Dermal Fillers are also referred to as “Wrinkle Fillers”.
Dermal Fillers successfully address the following ageing related issues :
1. They smoothen out lines around the nose and mouth (frown lines, smile lines, etc.).
2. They enhance any shallow contours on the patient’s face.
3. They aid in restoring volume to sunken cheeks or temples.
4. They quickly diminish vertical lip lines.
5. They make the lips appear plump and full.
6. They can smoothen out a chin crease.
7. They will improve the overall symmetry of the patient’s face.
Who Is The Right Candidate For Dermal Fillers?
1. Anyone, a male or female adult who is physically fit.
2. Anyone who has noticed wrinkles forming on their face and wishes to treat them.
3. In the case of women, pregnant and women who are breastfeeding are not allowed to undergo this procedure.
4. A person who is allergic to any form of dermal fillers or ingredients therein should not opt for this treatment.
Dermal Fillers or Wrinkle Fillers treatment is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the anti-ageing department. It is a safe, effective and minimally invasive procedure. When Dermal Fillers are injected correctly and at the right places their effect is subtle and invisible making the face appear natural and youthful!