Our painless Advanced Micro-Needling device is use to produce thousands of micro-medical needle-columns in the skin. Each column will penetrate into the dermis of the skin and will in turn stimulate the skin to produce new collagen and elastin, thereby helping to lift, tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
Our medically qualified practitioner will use a topical anaesthetic cream on the face prior to the procedure to make it as comfortable and painless as possible. The precision engineering of the device means the practitioner can alter the needle depth of the device according to your needs, which allows for a more comfortable treatment and more individualised and accurate results.
After you have the Advanced Micro-Needling treatment your body will start to repair itself and naturally regenerate, and new collagen and elastin will begin to form under the skin. The results are smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Treatment time is 30 minutes for actual needling treatment and 30 minutes for anaesthetic cream absorption so a total treatment time of 1 hour.
- Immediately after treatment the skin will look red like mild sunburn, but will start to subside after 1-2 hours.
- We will supplement the skin with antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients to give the skin a boost, followed by application of an SPF 50 product to protect the skin, which you should continue to use daily.
- Generally we recommend treatment should be carried out every 4 weeks but treatment will be tailored to an individuals needs.
- Acne Scarring
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Uneven pigmentation
- Loss of dermal volume and support