We use only FDA approved Dermal Fillers made from Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the body and is typically reabsorbed over time. Hyaluronic acid is a complex sugar that is contained in the body and because it is a naturally occurring substance, it is safe, effective, and allergic occurrence is minimal.
As we age, the body produces less and less Hyaluronic Acid. Therefore by injecting ‘filler’ under the skin we can rejuvenate the face and restore the fullness and definition to give a more youthful appearance.
The result of a single treatment can be seen instantly and can last for around 6 to 18 months. Dermal Filler injections can give a natural looking result that does not affect facial expression. It is useful to smooth away facial lines and wrinkles, create fuller lips and shape facial contours, such as cheeks and chin, as well as helping to revitalise the skin.
Areas We Treat
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Folds like nose to mouth lines (nasolabial lines), mouth to chin lines (marionette lines), and vertical lip lines (smokers lines)
- Volume replacement and contouring of forehead, temples, cheeks, chin, midface, jawline
- Lip enhancement
- Under eyes to improve dark circles and hollowness – tear trough
- Facial balancing
- Hands rejuvenation
- Nose reshaping (Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty)
- Dermal Filler Treatment takes around 45 minutes
- Local Anesthetic cream is applied half an hour before treatment
- Can take 2 weeks to settle
- Results can last 6-18 months depending on product used and area treated
- All products that we use at Acorn Aesthetics are FDA Approved.
|Cheek/Chin/Temples/Jawline contouring from||£220|
|Additional 1.2ml on same day||£150|
|Non-surgical Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)||£300|
|Tear Trough (under eye)||£300|
|8-point non surgical face lift (combination of Botox and dermal fillers applied in 8 strategic areas, designed to lift and rejuvenate the face)||£700|