Laser hair removal using 'The Power Of Three'
Using the ‘Power of three’ our laser machine is the latest advance in laser hair removal technology offered at a highly competitive price. The system combines the proven benefits of three wavelengths, namely Diode, ND YAG and Alexandrite, which means it not only works at 3 different depths, but also attacks 3 different anatomical structures, therefore achieving maximum results and versatility when compared to most other single wavelength devices. This powerful combination of different penetration and absorption levels of wavelengths, combined with the speed of delivery, ensure that you will be provided with one of the safest and most effective and comprehensive hair removal solutions available in the UK.
If you are tired of constant shaving, plucking and waxing, or you have unwanted, excessive hair, or even suffer with unsightly, painful folliculitis or ingrown hairs, then laser treatment is the best solution! Don’t put up with hair concerns when you don’t have to!
Our laser machine works effectively and safely treat the widest varies of skin and hair types, fast, comfortably and safely.
Why choose our device?
- Three wavelengths emitted simultaneously – most effective
- Contact cooling system for an almost painless experience
- Can be used on most skin types
- Can treat most areas of the body
- Hair re-growth reduction seen after just one session — however a course of treatments is recommended
Why Laser Treatment?
There is no doubting the evidence proving the benefits in utilising three laser wavelengths in a single hand piece which simultaneously targets different tissue depths as well as anatomical structures within the hair follicle. Laser hair removal is an in-demand treatment, With the combination of different penetration and absorption levels of these wavelengths combined with the speed of delivery you are assured you will be provided with the safest and most comprehensive hair removal solution today.
“Our laser machine combines the proven benefits of 3 laser wavelengths achieving maximum results and versatility when compared to single wavelength alternatives”
Diode Layer – Alexandrite
Diode: 755mm – Spot Size: 12x12mm – Up To 10Hz
Based on the Alexandrite wavelength being the shortest of the 3, it allows for the greatest absorbency of the melanin chromophore. This provides the best solution for the widest range of hair types and colour especially light coloured and thin hair.
Diode: 808mm – Spot Size: 12x12mm – Up To 10Hz
The Diode wavelength is very effective on darker skin types but is comparatively less effective on lighter finer hair. Its deep penetration levels offer best results for skin types 1-4
Diode Layer YAG
Diode: 1064mm – Spot Size: 12x12mm – Up To 10Hz
The YAG wavelength allows for moderate energy by the melanin chromophore providing the optimum solution for darker skin types.
- No hot baths or showers – tepid only
- No heat treatments i.e. saunas and steam rooms
- No deodorant, perfumes or scented body lotions/creams
- No swimming or Jacuzzis
- No steam ironing or cooking over boiling saucepans
- SPF 30+ must be worn on exposed skin daily
The 3D – Trilogyice long pulse laser can also be used to effectively treat pigmentation by targeting the melanin and collagen.
The triple wavelength laser employs the volumetric heating within the skin’s epidermis and dermis to create heat within the tissue, encouraging the stimulation of collagen encouraging an even complexion and the lightening effect of pigmentation.
The treatment creates a warm sensation within the skin and leaving a slight erythema after treatment.
A course of sessions is recommended for best results and improvement of pigmentation irregularities.
|Course of 6
|Course of 8
|Consultation 30 mins & Patch Test (redeemable off treatment)
|Upper lip/chin/side of face/ears/forehead/Neck
|Lips and Chin
|Chin and Jawline
|Full Face & Neck
|Chest (Female only)
|Full back and Shoulders
|Full Hollywood + PO (female only)
|Feet & Toes
|Chest & Abdomen (male only)
|Full Body (Female Only)
- Full body includes back, chest, arms, legs, hollywood, feet
|Skin Rejuvenation 3 course
What is unique about the 3D – TrilogyIce treatment?
Is 3D – TrilogyIce safe?
The trilogy in motion protocol of moving the applicator over the treatment area quickly enables full coverage whilst the contact cooling system ensures virtually pain-free and effective hair reduction.
What will I experience during treatment?
Who is a good candidate for the 3D – TrilogyIce treatment?
What colour hair can be treated?
Other than white and grey hair, all hair colours can be permanently reduced through treatments. Dark hairs are most easily treated due to the high concentration of melanin that gives maximum absorption.
What areas can be treated?
3D – TrilogyIce can practically be used anywhere there is hair – including underarms, legs, arms, face, pubic area, chest, back and buttocks.
How many treatments are required?
This varies for each client and a treatment program will be devised on consultation. A course of 6-8 treatments is typically recommended.
How long does treatment take?
The time varies depending on the area being treated but typically range from 15 minutes up to 1 hour per application.
How long until I can see results?
Results can be seen from the first session and improve throughout the course of treatments.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime following the treatment, and you can return to your daily activities straight away. Some people may experience a slight warmth or redness in the treated areas, but this is unusual and should disappear within a few hours.
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe?
Absolutely, laser hair removal is safe. The laser targets only the hair follicle, leaving the surrounding skin unharmed. You may experience some redness, but this should subside within 24 hours.
Does Laser Hair Removal help with ingrown hairs?
Laser hair removal is definitely the best solution to this problem, especially if you have coarse or curly hair and you find you have recurring ingrown hairs.
Because the laser is destroying hair follicles at the source the hair itself doesn’t get a chance to become ingrown.
How do I prepare for the treatment?
- The area of treatment should be shaved at least 12 hours prior to treatment.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes on the day.
- Drink plenty of water – this helps your body to regulate its temperature.
- Do not exercise before the treatment.
- Bleach or depilatory creams should not be used for 2 weeks before treatment
- Do not use products containing retinol, steroid creams or strong AHA fruit acids prior to treatment.
- Tell us about any prescribed or non-prescribed medication you are taking.
- Body or facial scrubs are recommended 1 week before and after treatment
- Do not expose the skin to UV light (sunlight or sunbeds) or apply any self-tanning products for 4 weeks prior to treatment, your skin must be its natural colour.
- We will discuss how to prepare for the procedure during your initial consultation, when we will also ask you about any medication you are taking.
What do I need to do after the treatment?
- Avoid exposing skin to UV light (sunlight or sunbeds) or self-tan for at least 2 weeks after treatment. This is to minimize darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation).
- Avoid heat treatments such as steam rooms, saunas, swimming pools and Jacuzzis for 4-5 days.
- Avoid excessive scrubbing or applying pressure to the skin for 4-5 days. This is to allow the treated skin to recover and to prevent any infection.
- Avoid shaving the treated area for 72 hours after treatment.
- Avoid exercising for at least 7 days.
- Avoid hot baths and hot showers for 48 hours (tepid only).
- Avoid make-up on the treated area for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid the application of perfumed products or bleaching creams for 48 hours.
- Avoid scratching the treatment area if blistering or crusting occurs, as this can cause scarring.
- Avoid steam ironing or cooking over boiling saucepan’s.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing and threading for the complete duration of the treatment course
- Do use minimum SPF 30 sunscreen during the course at the time.